AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) Bhubaneswar is a medical college and medical research public university located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India. The Institute operates autonomously under the aegis of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (India). It is inviting people for walk-in-interview for Assistant Professor for various discipline.
AIIMS Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Assistant Professor
- No. of Posts: 31 Posts
- Qualification: A medical qualification included in the I or II Schedule or part II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 and A postgraduate qualification e.g. MD/MS.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 75,000/- per month
- Max Age: 50 Years
- Mode of Selection: On the basis of Merit & Interview.
- Application Fees: Rs. 500/- for UR & OBC Candidates. Rs. 200/- for SC/ST Candidates.
- How to Pay Application Fees: Fees can be paid through DD drawn in a favor of AIIMS Bhubaneswar payable at Bhubaneswar.
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 15/Nov/2014
How to Apply at AIIMS
Interested candidates who planning to apply may refer AIIMS Bhubaneswar recruitment link to get more details about above post & to get application form. Candidates can also refer http://www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in/ official website of All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
Interested candidates may attained the interview along with duly filled application in prescribed format, all required documnts, recent passport size photograph, bank DD at “Board Room adjacent to the office of the Dean, Academic Block AIIMS Bhubaneswar” on 15/11/2014 at 10 AM.