BPUT (Biju Patnaik University of Technology) as created by an act of the Odisha state legislature in November 2002. Almost all the engineering, pharmacy, architecture and most of the colleges offering B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, MCA, B.Pharm, M.Pharma and B.Arch degree programmers are either constituent or affiliated colleges of BPUT. The disciplines include engineering and architecture, business management and hotel management, computer studies and pharmacy. It is inviting application for 61 vacancies for the post of Assistant & Associate Professor.
BPUT Recruitment Details:
- Post Name & No. of Posts: 61
- Assistant Professor: 37
- Associate Professor: 24
- Electrical Engineering
- Instrumental & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics & Tele. Engineering
- Textile Engineering
- Qualification: As per AICTE/ UGC norms
- Pay Scale:
- For Post 1: Rs. 15,600-39,100/- + GP Rs. 6,000/-
- For Post 2: Rs. 37,400-67,000/- + GP Rs. 9,000/-
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 1/Nov/2014.
How to Apply at BPUT
Eligible candidates who planning to apply for above post visit on http://www.bput.ac.in/ BPUT recruitment link & click on the “Regular Recruitment For Constituent Colleges Of BPUT” to get more information & to get application form.
Neatly filled application in a prescribe format along with all required documents, recent passport size photograph sent to “BPUT, Chhend, Rourkela -769015” on or before 1/11/2014.