NFR (Northeast Frontier Railway) is one of the 17 railway zones in India. Headquartered in Maligaon, Guwahati in the state of Assam it is responsible for rail operations in the entire Northeast and parts of West Bengal and Bihar. It is recruiting application for 43 vacancies for the post of Fitter, Welder & Electrician.
NFR Recruitment Details:
- Post Name & No. of Posts: 43
- Fitter: 24 Posts
- Welder: 15 Posts
- Electrician: 4 Posts
- Qualification: SSC Passed from a recognized board & ITI certificate in related trade.
- Pay Scale: As per extant rules
- Max Age:
- For UR Candidates: 24 Years
- For OBC Candidates: 27 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 29 Years
- Mode of Selection: On the basis of marks obtained.
- Application Fees: Rs. 20/- for UR & OBC Candidates. No fees for SC/ST/PH Candidates.
- How to Pay Application Fees: Fees can be paid Crossed Postal Order in favor of F.A. & C.A.O. N.F. Railway, Maligaon payable to GPO/Guwahati.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 17/Nov/2014
How to Apply at NFR
Aspired candidates who wants to apply may refer NFR recruitment link to get more information about above post & to get application form visit on http://www.nfr.railnet.gov.in/ official website of Northeast Frontier Railway.
Duly filled application in a prescribed format along with all required documents, recent passport size photograph, application fees forward to the “The Chief Workshop Manager, N.F. Railway Mechanical Workshop, Dibrugarh – 786001” on or before 17/11/2014.