What's New Babes Board Galleries Free Videos Sex Cams myFreeOnes Reviews Various

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Border Wall

Re: Border Wall

Quote Originally Posted by Johan View Post
    Invasion means militaries coming into a country.

You've been telling me that for 2 years and you're still waiting. You're ass have hurt so much with all the steel and concrete I'm ramming up inside it...
    Invasion means allowing undocumented illegal aliens scumbags and criminals coming illegally in a country.
    Sorry to burst your bubble, he has been right on many things more than you were. You are not American first and neither have you relatives living in the US or I don't even know if you ever have been there. But your views are typical from what a leftist thinks and in USA not everybody is a leftist for god's sake.

Sex, OK. Rock 'n' Roll, OK. Drugs, no way ! Johan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by georges View Post
    Invasion means allowing undocumented illegal aliens scumbags and criminals coming illegally in a country.
    If we allow them it's not invasion...

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...t-disgrace-him

After boxing himself in on shutdown, Trump tells aides to find way out that doesn't disgrace him

Donald Trump has personally led two negotiations with Democratic leaders Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer. During the first one in late December, he declared that he would be "proud" to shut down the government over his precious border wall. During the second one last week, Trump threatened the shutdown could last for "months or even years" and later bragged to reporters that he "absolutely" said that.

But now that nearly 1 million federal workers are furloughed or working without pay, the national parks have become literal wastelands, and airport chaos is ensuing, Trump's getting skittish and wants his aides to find him a way out of this gigantic mess, according to the Wall Street Journal.

During a private meeting with aides at Camp David on Sunday, Mr. Trump said he wanted them to come up with a resolution to the shutdown fight that would reopen the government without him appearing to have capitulated to Democrats,

So Trump doesn't want to be seen as capitulating? Well, no shit, Sherlock. Welcome to Politics 101—you don't box yourself into an impossible position without having a vision for your endgame and leaving room for a compromise that you can play up as a "win." But instead of taking time to envision his escape in advance, master negotiator Trump went into those meetings guns blazing and delivered a shoot-em-up routine that landed him in a bunker without any backup. Total “stable genius.”

Even as that Camp David meeting unfolded, instead of tamping down expectations for how this would all resolve, Trump's negotiators asked for even MORE money in their weekend meeting with congressional staffers. In the meantime, his surrogates continue to barricade him in the bunker.
    IF the orange cocksucker thinks Democrats are going to let his ass off the hook without humiliating the fuck out of him, and by proxy his ignert-ass base, he's dumber than he looks.

Trolls are Trollin' - I'll keep Rollin' Supafly's Avatar

There is always the solution to go undercover, produce a video of him getting abducted by aliens (Thiose actual aliens from Space), and go into hiding to Saudi Arabia, or maybe Russia. He has great frieds there

Quote Originally Posted by xfire View Post
    http://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...t-disgrace-him

IF the orange cocksucker thinks Democrats are going to let his ass off the hook without humiliating the fuck out of him, and by proxy his ignert-ass base, he's dumber than he looks.
    Does Trump plays poker ? He's probably the worst ever at Poker, he has 0 bluffing skills. He tried to make us think he had four aces but we all knew he only had two Jacks.

7-Deuce unsuited, zero leverage, just lost the majority in the House and playing like he's holding the nuts, they're gonna make him bleed.

I am in my own little world but it's okay they know me here. zeeblofowl_1969's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xfire View Post
    7-Deuce unsuited, zero leverage, just lost the majority in the House and playing like he's holding the nuts, they're gonna make him bleed.
    If it was an actual pressing matter it would have been forced through when the party of ignorance didn’t need any democratic votes.
    This is a play to try and turn public opinion back against the Democrats.
    At the cost of 800,000 federal workers way of life and/or safety at America’s airports.......
    The Cheeto don’t care about anything but the Cheeto.

If FreeOnes were a town, I'd move there! Luxman's Avatar

Trump shut down the government to break his own promise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX6PECQoy_M
    Install the add-on/extension RevEye Reverse Image Search in Firefox or Chrome.
    It allows you to right click on most pics or gifs and do an image search with 5 different websites including; Google, Bing, Yandex, Tineye, and Baidu.

God damn it, Baconsalt! Straight Shooter's Avatar

I actually have no problem giving Stable Genius the $5 billion. The border wall/steel slats/fence/barrier or whatever the fuck we're calling it today is going to cost upwards of $15 billion. And that's before you even get into the issue of eminent domain. Can't wait to see them try and take land away from Texas ranchers lol. So yeah this thing is a pipe dream. It's fake. So give him the $5 billion and in return the Democrats get DACA and DAPA. Trade fake things for real things

#StraightShooter
    We're all full of shit

Wickr: Abraxas22
    Signal: 773-666-4080 Email: [email protected]

Former White House Press Secretary Ari Fleischer Floats Border Wall Compromise
    http://thepoliticalinsider.com/ari-...ll-compromise/

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    I actually have no problem giving Stable Genius the $5 billion. The border wall/steel slats/fence/barrier or whatever the fuck we're calling it today is going to cost upwards of $15 billion. And that's before you even get into the issue of eminent domain. Can't wait to see them try and take land away from Texas ranchers lol. So yeah this thing is a pipe dream. It's fake. So give him the $5 billion and in return the Democrats get DACA and DAPA. Trade fake things for real things

#StraightShooter
    Nope. To end that shutdown he's gonna have to pay the price, not american tax-payers

Ex-presidents call out Trump's lies over support for border wall

US President Donald Trump's claim that his predecessors endorsed his idea of a wall at the Mexican border is getting no support from the ex-presidents' club

Trump on Friday claimed that past presidents had told him they wished they'd built a Mexico border wall during their own terms.

The problem?
    None of the four living ex-presidents back Trump up on that claim.
    Three – Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton and George W. Bush – say they have never discussed the wall with Trump. The fourth – Barack Obama – reiterated his opposition to the wall via a statement from his office.

Trump stated in a Rose Garden news conference on Friday: "This should have been done by all of the presidents that preceded me. And they all know it. Some of them have told me that we should have done it."
    Vice-President Mike Pence said on Tuesday that Trump's claim was based on an "impression" he had taken from conversations with former presidents.
    "I know the President has said that was his impression from previous presidents," Pence told NBC's Today show.
    Pence says he had seen "clips of previous presidents talking about the importance of border security and the importance of addressing illegal immigration."
    Those general statements on border security appear to have morphed into the President's own fake news.

Jimmy Carter
    – the oldest living ex-president – refused to endorse Trump's version of events.
    "I have not discussed the border wall with President Trump, and do not support him on the issue," Carter confirmed.

Bill Clinton's office was equally adament.
    "The answer is no," said Angel Urena, his spokesperson. "In fact, they've not talked since the inauguration."

It is true that border walls hold a special place in former president George W. Bush's legacy. The Secure Fence Act, which he signed into law, paved the way for more than 1100 kilometres of fences along stretches of the border.
    However Bush and Trump had not discussed border walls, a Bush spokesman, Freddy Ford, said.

Barack Obama's office did not respond directly to Trump's claims, but it did re-issue previous statements outlining his opposition to the proposal.
    "Suggesting that we can build an endless wall along our borders, and blame our challenges on immigrants - that doesn't just run counter to our history as the world's melting pot," Obama said in 2016.
    "It contradicts the evidence that our growth and our innovation and our dynamism has always been spurred by our ability to attract strivers from every corner of the globe."

The border wall has led to a stalemate in Washington, with Congress' refusal to fund the barrier leading to a partial government shutdown. Trump has threatened to declare a national emergency to circumnavigate the usual funding channels.

Trump's acting Chief of staff, Mick Mulvaney, admitted on CNN on Sunday that he did not know which of the ex-presidents Trump had been referring to.
    "I don't know what the presidents mean when they said they weren't supporting a wall. I know that George Bush was president in 2006 when they signed the Secure Fence Act, which is what we're using right now to build the wall," Mulvaney said.
    "But which one told him? Which president?" host Jake Tapper asked.
    "I have no idea," answered Mulvaney. "I have not asked the question – I have not asked the President that question."

The idea that Trump got votes of confidence from other presidents and own acting Chief of Staff had not asked for details is significant.
    A past president supporting a signature policy like the border wall would be big news. The fact that Mulvaney has not asked Trump for the details may suggest he knows the story could be false.
    http://www.smh.com.au/world/north-a...09-p50q9u.html

For fuck sake, how can he be so stupid ? How can he not think he's gonna get caught on such a lie ?! How can he put words in their mouth and think they wouldn't call him out ? How can he think that when 3 out of the 4 former president stil alive are Democrats ?

#PathologicalLiar
    #VeryStableGenius
    #25thAmendment

Trump's steel 'wall' was SAWED IN HALF by a 'common tool' during testing - and Homeland Security covered up the breach in public document

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...l-testing.html

We're all full of shit

TRUMP: IF DEMS DON’T MAKE A DEAL I WILL ‘ALMOST DEFINITELY’ DECLARE NATIONAL EMERGENCY
    http://dailycaller.com/2019/01/10/t..._campaign=push

DEMOCRATIC RESPONSES TO TRUMP’S SPEECH HIGHLIGHT A DIVIDED PARTY
    http://dailycaller.com/2019/01/09/d..._campaign=push

TRUMP WARNS DEMOCRATS OF NATIONAL EMERGENCY IF SHUTDOWN DEAL IS NOT REACHED
    http://dailycaller.com/2019/01/09/t..._campaign=push

Associated Press Says Democrats Are Also Responsible for Government Shutdown
    http://thepoliticalinsider.com/asso...rats-shutdown/
    Last edited by georges; 2019-01-10 at 15:27.

President Donald Trump responded saying that every wall can be penetrated in some fashion
    Then why spending billions on something you know won't be effective ?

Oh yeah, because it's not about border security, it's personnal to Trump : Amon all his major campaign promises, tht's the only one has not been forced to break. Yet...He failed to repeal and replace Obama-Car and he gave-up on prosecuting Hillary. The wall is all he has left. If he fails on devilvering on the wall, he's toast.
    But I trust Democrats : Trump has been stupid enough to put himself under siege, he can't go anywhere so all they have to do is wait until he surrenders

http://www.smh.com.au/world/north-a...09-p50q9u.html

For fuck sake, how can he be so stupid ? How can he not think he's gonna get caught on such a lie ?! How can he put words in their mouth and think they wouldn't call him out ? How can he think that when 3 out of the 4 former president stil alive are Democrats ?

#PathologicalLiar
    #VeryStableGenius
    #25thAmendment
    And Obama No Truma wasn't a pathological liar and the one who preferred criminals and illegals to his own people ? Please remember me how was the economy doing during the cheapshot community organizer?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Obama No Tr(a)uma
    Can you explain what, "Obama No Trauma" means?

Proctor In Admiralty

Trump and his kids and in-laws are going to prison.

*lol out loud*
    “And now we wait...” FreeOnes_Adam

Lock her up ! Lock her up ! Lock her up !

I'm going to instruct my attorney general to name a special prosecutor to lock into your situation

*lol out loud*

Lock her up ! Lock her up ! Lock her up !

I'm going to instruct my attorney general to name a special prosecutor to lock into your situation

*lol out loud*

people get ready people get ready people get ready people get ready people get ready people get ready people get ready people get ready people get ready people get ready people get ready people get ready
    people get ready people get ready people get ready people get ready people get ready people get ready people get ready people get ready people get ready people get ready people get ready people get ready

And Obama No Truma wasn't a pathological liar and the one who preferred criminals and illegals to his own people ? Please remember me how was the economy doing during the cheapshot community organizer?
    Obama knew more about immigration and economics than any human being on Earth
    We're all full of shit

I am in my own little world but it's okay they know me here. zeeblofowl_1969's Avatar

Certainly more than the Cheeto....

The president elected by the minority of Americans doth run amok.

Proctor In Admiralty

He was elected by a majority of states, all states that voted for him because they want a border wall.
    Trump is getting ready to deliver and all of the court challenges will be fast tracked when SCOTUS will grant a writ of certiorari.
    Suck it libtards. Even liberal Jonathan Turley says Trump will prevail.
    The Wall: Live it! Learn it! Love it!
    “And now we wait...” FreeOnes_Adam

I don't think so
    Attached Images Attached Images